STM Forum Group Buy
Maybe I motivated you to become an affiliate marketer, STM Forum Group Buy and now you are looking for details, courses, tutorials.
You see, on the website, I don’t recommend many products, but there is one that I have enjoyed over the years.
WHAT IS STM Forum Group Buy?
Here is their introduction.
STM is the world’s largest professional affiliate forum, home to real affiliate marketers.
With more than 335,000 articles, tutorials, and courses on STM applications worldwide, we believe that we will provide you with the perfect platform for those who want to take their affiliate skills to the next level. .
STM Forum is the first choice of potential super affiliates, to connect and learn.
What’s more, STM regularly organizes famous meetups all over the world, from Amsterdam, Bangkok, Las Vegas, Melbourne, etc. STM is one of the most upscale communities you can join.
STM appeared 7 years ago and has been a staple in the affiliate industry ever since.
Founded by 3 successful affiliates: Mr Green, Stackman, and Besmir.
1. Detailed discussion of traffic sources such as mobile, native ads, Facebook, adwords, PPV, adult, etc.
2. Access to live events (they always host private parties at large conferences, host annual meetings).
3. Follow-along section, you will receive advice about your campaign.
4. Buy / sell section, you will get discount codes for tools and software.
5. The “life” section, where people share tips on travel, finance, health, life.
6. The people here are very friendly. If you ask a newbie question, no one will criticize you for being a moron. Having trouble with pixels, someone will answer you.
7. There are many articles from super affiliates, sharing confidential knowledge, not public.
THE SECRETS TO GET THE MOST VALUE FROM STM FORUM.
STM forum group buy is just like other communities, give and take. Therefore, below we will bring you some ways to get the most value from STM as discussed above.
1. Interaction. Here’s one thing I like about STM: there are no stupid questions. So please read the previous articles carefully, then ask questions.
2. Not all articles are equally valuable. Thus, there are good posts on the forum, and there are also bad posts.
I think you should find people who often write good articles, and look at their article history. And see if many people thank the post.
You can start looking for articles from founders, managers, leaders.
3. Be careful, beware of information overload. I would focus on studying one area at a time.
For example, this week you spend time making a landing page. Then create a list of articles about the landing page and scan it.
4. Post follow along. Affiliate veterans will watch and give you some advice.
5. Join a mastermind group. I always see skype mastermind pop up in every forum.
6. Network. There are a lot of smart people on the forum, but they are very private. Look to them for advice.
7. Say hello in the introduction. So, please mention that you are from my blog – charlesngo.com and I will follow your posts and questions.
What are the advantages of becoming a member of STM?
The great thing about STM is that it’s not just for newbies. So, I also benefited a lot from it.
1. Networking. I met my best friend, Ben Yong, in person on the forum. I have the opportunity to meet many other great people on the forum, I found them through making friends on the system.
2. Want to build a brand about affiliate marketers, The forum always leads a large amount of traffic to my blog.
3. I found a lot of ideas/angles from the forum. My 6 figure mobile campaign came from the idea of Angry Russian mobile guide 2-3 years ago.
4. I work, collaborate with many people on the campaign. Thus, and I even hire staff on STM.
5. I don’t know much about technology either. So, without shame, I admit that I’ve been looking for people on STM to help me with tech issues I’ve had in the past.